logo 1 white name klein.png

PRICES 2020

A maximum of 4 people are allowed in La Maison d'Alain.

Rates apply per night for the entire house - regardless of the number of guests.

 

januari - may: 75 euros / night

 

june: 80 euros / night

 

july - august: 90 euros / night

 

september: 80 euros / night

 

october - december: 75 euros / night

 

From 27th of June - 22nd of August: minimum stay of 5 nights

Other periods: minimum stay of 3 nights

Arrival between 4 - 8 pm, departure at 10 am at the latest

 

 

Including:

• towels: we provide 2 large and 2 small towels/person/week (no large beach towels)

• bed linen: beds made upon arrival

• kitchen linen

• free use of WIFI throughout the house

• Welcome package to start your stay in a pleasant way

• check-in and check-out service (Chloé Mailhot)

• 100 kVA electricity consumption per week

• water consumption

 

Not included:

• final cleaning (mandatory): 60 euros per stay

• tourist tax: 1 euro/person/night

• electricity consumption> 100 kVA per week

 

Advance payment:

30% payable upon reservation, the remaining 70% at the latest 2 months before arrival 

(1 month during COVID-19 pandemic)

 

Guarantee:

Guarantee is 500 euros, which is to be paid in CASH upon arrival. This guarantee will be refunded at your departure, if the house is clean and in the state it was upon your arrival.

In the event of cancellation:

100% refund if cancelled at least 60 calendar days before the arrival date.

50% refund if cancelled at least 30 calendar days before the arrival date.

No refund if cancellation occurs on or less than 29 calendar days before the arrival date.

Important : COVID-19 pandemic : In case of annulation due of COVID-19 regulations, the total amount already paid will be refunded, regardless of time of annulation.

 

Please consult our extensive reservation and cancellation conditions here.

Available

August : 4 - 10

  • La Maison d'Alain
  • Instagram - White Circle

© 2019 by La Maison d'Alain